You don’t need to be playing billiards to have some billiards fun! Before you start your game, try playing billiards trivia to see who the best player, on and off the table, is.
Knowing the right questions to ask can be difficult, so we have come up with a list of some good ones you can use:
- Who is known as “The Striking Viking”?
- What era was the first game of billiards played?
- What is the average weight of the cue stick?
- What do you call the tip of the stick used in playing billiards?
- True or False: To rack a game of Nine Ball, all the balls must be in numerical order, from left to right?
- True or False: A masse shot is played with your cue at an angle greater than 45 degrees?
Not only will knowing the answers to these questions help you with your billiards skills, but allow you to have some billiards fun with your family and friends!
If you’re feeling stumped by some of our sample questions make sure to check in to Game On next week to find out all the answers!
For more sample trivia questions visit: