Shuffleboard (aka American Shuffleboard, Indoor Shuffleboard, Slingers or Shufflepuck) can provide hours of entertainment in the game room. But how does one excel at the game? Here are 5 tips to help you on your quest to becoming the Next Shuffleboard Champion.
- The best offense is a good defense: Aim to knock your opponent’s pucks off the table and take away their points
- Protect your high scoring puck with blocking puck—remember not to get the two pucks too close together
- Hold the puck longer to improve accuracy, don’t just let it fly
- Use both hands; you’ll be able to aim at more of the table than if you rely solely on
- Don’t let your first shot rest in the middle; a strategic first shot lands on either side of the table
What tips would you add?