The best offense is a good defense. Refresh your foosball defense strategy with these five helpful tips. Soon you’ll be bending it like Beckham. Game on!
- Tilt the two defensive rows of men so they are angled inward toward each other. This will cut off diagonal angles from bank and spray shots.
- Move the two rows together. Space them so they are just slightly apart lessening the chances that the ball will sneak through.
- You can use your thumb and pinkie to play both rods at once, keeping your other hand free to play offense.
- Vary the patterns and movements too keep your opponent on his/her toes.
- Always be playing defense: Follow the ball no matter where it goes on the table- this will make it easier to block shots
What tips would you add to the list?